Translate

Panzar

6/07/2012

News about the Master The Space-Time Continuum,

I'm making progress with the new content. I'm making some major changes to the mod. Not the spell itself, but the whole mod. 

So, here is something. I will add a completely new character in the game. The new character is a Master Wizard, his name is currently Timrael The Time Guardian, but it's not final. It may change or it might not change, I don't know yet. He is a merchant, who will sell the books for these spells. I have also planned to add a new version of the spell itself. There might also be a chance that Timrael will teach the player the spells. And as I said before, nothing is final at this point. I will tell more info as soon as I'm making more progress. Stay tuned!

Here is couple pictures of Timrael at this point.








-WarriorKeKe


No comments:

Post a Comment