Translate

Panzar

5/31/2012

Greetings,

People Of Tamriel,

I'm going to start working with the waterwalking spell tonight. My plan is to create something different, than just a normal "run above the water" spell. This is what I have in mind,- Player can waterwalk a moment, before the player starts slowly "sink" in the water. So to keep yourself on the surface of the water, you will need to jump from time to time.

So, let's be a little more specific. I start waterwalking, I walk for a couple seconds and I'm slowly starting to sink. I have to jump to keep myself on the surface.

Please leave your comments below and let me know what you think about this idea?



-WarriorKeKe

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:14 PM

    That sounds quite cool, but maybe only apply that effect when the PC is just standing still and/or walking. Would seem more realistic as running really is just a fast sequence of small jumps lol plus some people might moan about sinking when running. P

    Sounds really cool man, Skyrim is in dire need of a waterwalking mod ( especially for those who use the frostfall hyperthermia mod and hate getting wet).

    On another note, it would be awesome if you could do a levitation mod, or at least a higher jumping mod if that tempted you. I know there's already similar mods out there, but none really do the job right.
    It just pisses me off that as the dragonborn i can just do about anything I could imagine, but god help me if I come across a slightly steep hill or slightly tall rock... it does take away a lot of the epicness. I'm not talking about Icarian flight kinda jumps lol, just the standard morrowind jump spells...

    Just thought of a last suggestion lol sorry for cloggin up the comment sections xD but it would be awesome if there was a ward spell that encaged the players in a protective bubble that deflects spells and nullifies melee damage. Maybe make the bubble static to keep it balance so that if the PC leaaves the bubble then the bubble would dispel itself...dunno just throwing ideas out there. You just make awesome spells man, and we are in serious need of more epicness in Skyrim.

    When can we expect a release roughly for the water walking spell ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting. The jumping mod idea sounds great. I'm about to release the Waterwalking spell tonight or tomorrow. I will make an article in here when the mod is ready. You can become a member of this blog to get the latest info always in time and you will get message, when I have published something new.

    ReplyDelete